Saturday, January 5, 2008

She's Here!


Olivia McKay

Here is the quick recap of her eventful coming....
Sunday 7:00pm Arrive at Hospital
Sunday 9:00pm Receive First Medication for Induction
Monday 10:00am Start Second Medication for Induction
Monday All Day Lots of Pain....
Tuesday 12:15am Start Pushing
Tuesday 2:45pm C-Section Discussed, She isn't in a good position and after that long of pushing she is starting to get "tired" as is Mom...
Tuesday 3:15am Start C-Section
Tuesday 3:29am She's Finally Here!

She wasn't the first baby of the year for Grand Rapids but she was the first for that hospital. I guess she wanted to make a very grand entrance.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome beautiful Olivia! I'm glad she finally made it and hope that all three of you are doing well. I can't wait to meet her. Let me know when you're feeling up to having visitors :)

anne said...

Oh my...you are such a trooper! What a looong delivery you had. Hope you're doing well and getting settled in with your sweetie! :)

Cheeky said...

Hooray! She's beautiful. And you're a trooper.

Jessica said...

Thanks Haylee! You are welcome to stop by whenever, typically mid mornings are the best. Can't wait for you to meet her!

Thank you girls...I think she is quite the beauty as well! Well worth the labor.

Anonymous said...

I will let you know when we can come out. I can't wait!!! And we found out today what we're having so I can't wait to share with you :) I hope you are feeling/healing well!!! Take care and see you soon!

Jean said...

Congratulations!!! She's absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see more pictures!!!!!!! :)