Thursday, January 10, 2008

My Two Loves...

I could not be more in love with these two....

Greg has been such a loving support for me during this transition. His devotion to my needs and the needs of Olivia are amazing. He is truly God sent.

Olivia just melts my heart every time I look at her (even after I am lying her down from another feeding and she explodes in her pants at 1 am and I have to start the whole "to bed" routine again.)

Thank you God for giving me these amazing people in my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel!!!! Having a baby is the most amazing experience. I don't even think Cayden was a day old and I was ready to do it all over again. I'm so glad that you guys are getting settled as a family. Greg looks like a pro at being a dad! Love the picture of them together. So sweet!