Sunday, December 30, 2007

Countdown...

Last Wednesday I had another doctor appt. They scheduled my induction and also set up an appt. for a non stress test and another ultrasound for this past Friday. The ultrasound was neat as we haven't seen her (yes we did confirm that she is still a she) in quite a few months. She is so much more human looking. We could see her eyes, nose, mouth, and chubby cheeks! The non stress test went fine too...baby doesn't seem to be in any discomfort (I could have told them that...it's the reason why she doesn't want to come out!)

Lately I have been feeling pretty ugh... Not sleeping very well and Friday I reversed back to my first trimester and became nauseous and sick. :( The doctor put me on a liquid diet until things settled back down, which they now have. The problem though is that when my stomach starts to feel queasy again I don't know if it is from lack of food in my system, if I am actually getting sick again, or (as the time is now quickly approaching) nerves. It's like playing cards in Vegas...what do I do?

Here is an updated picture too. It's sad to say but this is a 41 week and 2 days pregnant picture. I can tell you one thing, I am ready for non-maternity clothes. It's funny because when you first find out you are pregnant you want to wear all these cute new clothes to show off your belly...but by the end of the pregnancy you start to dream of shopping for regular clothes. The outfit in this picture is one that I have loved and hated. It is by far the most comfy but is also now one of the very few things that fit me which means I wear it A LOT. I really can't wait to have a bigger selection of clothing available for my choosing each day! I know this won't happen right away after birth but I am at least that much closer! :)

Anyways...Greg and I are off to do some shopping/walking for the afternoon. I got a call that my new end table is in at World Market so we get to go pick that up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are still cute as can be at week 41 and 2 days! :) I know what you mean about clothes. I loved wearing them at first when I was pregnant. Now, I still don't like them b/c I wore them so much the first time around! I need a new selection! Oh well. Don't be too surprised if you have to wear maternity clothes for a while after she's here. I did...it was a little depressing. Good luck - I'm assuming the induction time is the same? Hope you're feeling alright. Take care of yourself and that chubby cheeked little girl! Can't wait to hear the good news!

Haylee