Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I Have A 4 Week Old!

It it crazy how quickly the last 4 weeks have gone. I look at Olivia and can not believe how big she is. I can still picture how tiny she was when I first got to hold her. People see her and say things like "ohhh, she is so tiny, I had forgotten that they can be so tiny...". But in my mind she is getting so big, so fast! It's such a bittersweet emotion to see your baby growing right before your eyes! I look at her when she is sleeping and just think to myself 'wow'.

This is the first picture that made me think of my own baby pictures. I am not sure what it is about the picture but for the first time I saw a bit of myself in her and not Greg. Weird? We finally got some of my baby pictures out the other night. Greg had a good time laughing at my chubby cheeks...

2 comments:

anne said...

It's definitely sad that they grow up so fast!! I can't believe how the time has flown by...

Anonymous said...

Andrew and I constantly have conversations about how fast Cayden has grown. I can't believe I have a 19 month old and another on the way! Enjoy every single minute of every stage she goes through because the time really does fly by...and take LOTS of pictures.:)