Saturday, December 1, 2007

New Month...New Polish...

WOW! This year has flown right on by. So, this fine December morning found me at a local salon getting pampered! My boss had given me a gift certificate to the salon last year and I finally got around to using it. I am glad I waited though because the way my feet have been hurting and swelling lately...a pedicure was the perfect answer! I have never actually had a pedicure and now I am wondering why I have waited so long to give it a try. (honestly...it's a money issue...can't seem to justify spending money so someone can make my toes pretty...but when it's a gift certificate...) I picked out a festive red color for the holidays for my new polish. I was able to keep the new polish too, it was all part of the package that I got: Soaking, Scrub, Massage, Polish...it was a great way to spend an hour and a half! I even got nifty green sandles to go home with...how could the morning of December 1st go any better?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

With an exception of my wedding day (my sis gave me a pedicure at my Mom's salon), I never had pedicures until I was prego either. I just couldn't justify the cost. Well, I don't get pedicures super often, but I must say I've gotten them probably 3 times since Cayden was born - they're fantastic!!! :) Have you tried a pregnancy massage? If not, try it while you have a chance! They are wonderful and they sometimes help labor get started!!!!!

unseeableroute said...

You are such a cutie, I don't know anyone being 9 months pg, and looking as good as you.