Friday, December 21, 2007

It has come....and now it's leaving...

The due date is today! Did someone forget to give this little girl a memo explaining her role for today? Greg and I just returned from a day of walking the mall, walking long distances through parking lots, and walking through many other random stores. My feet and legs are so tired and sore yet still no little one. I have heard that women will go into labor after a day of walking...so maybe tonight? My doctor had told me that when you go into labor has nothing to do with heredity...whether or not I believe her will depend on if I go into labor soon. My mom and her mom were late with ALL of their kids....I really hope that doctor knows what she is talking about!

On a plus note...her room is getting very full. I now have a changing table fully assembled and stocked. Greg has the majority of the dresser done. He still needs to put a sealer on it and put some stops on a few drawers that like to be pushed in too far....but with the rest of the year off I have no doubt it will be done soon. Her closet is also getting pretty full....of pink! I really hope she is actually a she and not a he...










4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck! :) Your changing table and closet look suspiciously like mine...

;)

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about you all day yesterday hoping that she had arrived!!!! I guess she's already a princess waiting to make her Grand Entrance! :) Best of luck to you and Greg (did you cut your finger nails! LOL!). I can't wait to hear from you! Take care and have a safe and happy holiday (hopefully celebrating as a family of 3!)

Jessica said...

I did get my fingernails trimmed, and Greg's hair cut, and bills paid, and laundry done...what more does this girl want me to get accomplished before she comes????

Anonymous said...

Wow, sounds like you are so prepared!!!!!! Do you want to do my laundry, clean my house, pay my bills, cut Andrew's hair??? LOL! :) Hopefully she'll arrive very soon! :) I have been thinking about what you said about being on time/late being hereditary. I wonder if it is? My mom and sis were both early with their kids, as was I with Cayden. Hmm?