Monday, November 12, 2007

Too Tired To Pick A Title

I have been pretty bad lately about posting, sorry about that. I am trying to determine if I am more tired after work because I am getting closer to the due date or because I have been handling more responsibility at work. Today my entire back ached which has not helped the energy level. Dealing with pain like that really seems to take a lot of energy out of me and just leaves me completely exhausted. It also makes me have a whole new appreciation for people who suffer from chronic pain. Anyways, this post will be short; simply a combination of an apology and an excuse for my lack of posting. Hopefully I'll get back on track soon. Now, off to take care of laundry so it doesn't get wrinkly and I don't have to then iron....I hate ironing!

4 comments:

Greg said...

I hope you realize the irony of posting to tell people you're too tired to post.

Jessica said...

too true...

In my defense, being tired does make a person do odd things.

Unknown said...

Oh I hear you there!

I find if I sit here at my desk too much during the day my back just kills. Dan even gave me a back pillow, but it does little to really help...

Here's to a restful evening!!

Greg said...

Jessica has a back pillow. It is still in the package. I think she is going to return it when she is done being pregnant.