Monday, November 26, 2007

All Good Things Come to an End

The good thing: last Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday....days in which many things were accomplished

The end to the good: Monday morning...the day I dropped my 2 1/2 week old cell phone into a full bathtub resulting in the purchase of a new $150 phone (and this was the cheapest they had) and the day a cat decided to run full speed into my back driver's side tire resulting in a not so nice situation for kitty.

I'm glad Monday is nearly done....

2 comments:

unseeableroute said...

ohhhhh, I felt bad when I read about the phone, I know how tight money is now. But then I really felt bad about the kitty. But I bet he had a really full life before he ended it. It wasn't your fault, right? Jessica you didn't speed up when you saw the kitty thinking it was Dutchess did you? Just kidding Love ya

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Sounds like a rough day. You know, my co-worker washed his 2 day old cell phone in the washing machine the day after Thanksgiving. He called Verizon, but since he didn't have insurance, they wouldn't give him a new one, so he reactivated his old. A week later, Verizon called and said that they wanted to keep him satisfied and told him to come in for a new phone! Maybe you should call your cell phone provider and complain :)