Monday, November 5, 2007

Time Change: Love it or Hate it?

I have a love/hate relationship with the time change. I love it because it is easier to get out of bed in the morning when I am starting to see cracks of dawn coming through my curtains. I hate it because when I get out of work at 6:30ish it feels like 11! With my extreme lack of energy lately to get things done this blackness after work is not going to help. I am not and have never been a night owl. When it is dark I want to sleep. It is as simple as that.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally agree...even last night we were on our way home at 8:30 and it felt like midnight!

Jean said...

I agree. It takes forever to get the body adjusted. And now the kids are waking up earlier as it gets light earlier. Blah to the time change.