Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Every Week Now!

I have officially moved to the every week doctor visits! It's crazy how fast this pregnancy really has gone. I have noticed myself having very mixed feelings lately. Sometimes I am so overly anxious and excited to have her here that I can hardly stand the wait while at other times I start to get sad at the thought of not having my belly and the moving inside it. Kind of a weird concept I think for those who haven't been pregnant. I know if someone told me that a year ago about themselves I wouldn't have fully understood. There is just something precious about knowing you have a child growing inside of you.

I have started to get the hospital bag packed. Greg and I went through her clothes the other day to pick out outfits to bring with us. We have such adorable things that everyone has given us! Greg has bought her coming home outfit but other than that we haven't bought any clothes for her. We wanted to see what others bought for her and then we would fill in the gaps afterwards. It turns out that the gap is pants. I have none for newborn size and I think 2 for 3-6. Let me tell you though, I am very excited to go buy her some clothes! The other day I bought her a cute pair of black dress shoes. I know she'll only wear them a few times before she out grows them...but they were too darn cute to pass up! Besides, they were only $4...I didn't invest too much into them. It use to be decorating items that would often justify my purchases of, now it's baby things! Funny how things change.



No comments: