Sunday, October 28, 2007

My Attempt At Creative

My cousin gave me some super cute burp clothes at a shower a few weeks ago. I knew I wanted to use the cloth diapers for burp clothes since they are so much more absorbent than others that I have seen but they are also pretty blah looking. So I loved this idea. Here are a few that I have done myself. Each one gets a little bit better as I am still new to the sewing machine. My lines are getting straighter and thanks to some great advice (thanks Anne!) the stitch isn't so noticeable on the backside. I bought a pack of 12 clothes and I have some plain ones from an earlier shower so I have plenty to practice with. My intention is to give some at a baby shower I am going to this weekend. I hope by then I'll have the art perfected! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They really are super cute! What a clever idea for a gift too. Great job! :)

Anonymous said...

Good job, Mrs. Crafty! Those turned out really cute. Great idea!
Amanda