Sunday, October 28, 2007

I Love My Bed!

Many times I have complained about my bed. In fact, this past summer we started looking for a new mattress. However, the Lord had (and still is) been trying to teach me the art of contentment and this was one thing I could tell he did not want me to pursue. This past weekend God reminded me again how fortunate I am to have what I do have. Thursday night I spent the night at Miracle Camp in Lawton, MI for our Fall Conference with work. It really is a beautiful camp and the view of the lake from our room was amazing; however, their beds are the amazing equivalent of cement slabs. For someone who is 32 weeks pregnant, this is not a good combination. Between the bed and the allergies that came out of no where I got almost 3 hours of sleep that night. This experience has truly taught me that I don't need a new bed...I LOVE MY BED! Lesson learned.

No comments: