Monday, August 18, 2008

Clothes, Clothes....Oh How I Would Love New Clothes!

Retailers do a great job of making me excited for the upcoming school year, but why does it matter to me? I don't go to school any more and I have no children that currently do. I think what I get excited about is all the new stuff that even "no-school" people end up thinking they have to have. The new clothes are the biggest and hardest thing to overcome for me. Especially with how I feel about my current wardrobe and how it "fits" my new mommy body. I try to be a good steward of the money God has allowed us but it always seems like there is some reason to go to the store and buy something. And do you want to know what the WORST show to watch is when you are feeling down about your clothes...TLC's What Not To Wear. I would love 5K to spend on new clothes!!! How fun would that be :)

1 comment:

Haylee said...

I agree about your whole blog!! I want new clothes, but don't have the money to spend. This time of year is a killer - I even got a great coupon for Kohl's! :) I'm not content with my post prego body either. Only a few things fit for work. I have to alternate btwn 3 pairs of pants for the 4 days I work! And my tops aren't really all that flattering. Oh well. It's all worth it when I look at my beautiful babies! :) Hope you're doing well. Miss you :)