Saturday, September 20, 2008

Doubts & Paranoia

I have noticed that I have been using the phrase "I just get the vibe that..." a lot when in conversations (about other conversations) with Greg lately. It seems that I am in a phase that doesn't allow me to take what someone says to me at face value. I am constantly looking for their real intentions behind their words and what they are really thinking but not saying. I find that I am watching that person's actions and listening to their tone of voice and possibly pulling in some illegitimate feelings to the conversation. I am even doing this with Greg someone I know I can trust and would never do this to me. This is of course making me feel very doubtful of my roles and my relationships with people. I know this is all "in my head" because I go through these phases from time to time and the feelings will eventually fade and I am "normal" again. In the mean time....if you have a verse/passage that could help I would appreciate it!

No comments: