Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Day Out...

Recently Greg, Lu, and I went to the Outdoor Discovery Center. This place is great and if you ever want to take a nice, relaxing walk without a lot of other people around you have to check it out. I think we picked one of the hottest days but we all managed quite well and had a great time. (Other than for that annoying fly that for a few hundred feet would NOT leave me alone!)

One of the cool things about the center is that they have an air conditioned little building that you can go into at the front that has a lot of taxidermy and small living "creatures" in tanks and cages. There is a screech owl that talks to you whenever you approach him (although I don't think he is always saying nice things). Lu enjoyed watching the painted turtle which turned out to be quite entertaining.


4 comments:

Haylee said...

She is so darn cute!!!!! :) Miss you guys...I'm back to work in 2 days!!! Booooo!!! :(

Nick and Kristi Bonstell said...

She is getting so big. I am glad to see things are going well with you:)

unseeableroute said...

What a couple of dolls. And I am not talking about Olivia and the Turtle. Love ya Susie

unseeableroute said...

I am talking about Olivia and her mom!!!!!