Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Loving It!

I have been at the 2-day a week work schedule for a few weeks now and I absolutely love it! It is so nice to be able to hang out with Olivia and see her change and develop her personality. On Mother's Day her gift to me was that she began to blow raspberries. She is so funny when she does it but she does make a huge mess of any outfit as she pushes out a lot of spit in the process. She is such an amazing gift and I thank God all the time for blessing Greg and I with her. Speaking of Greg....I couldn't ask for a better hubby! I love him so much and he does such a great job providing for us, loving us, and being there for us. This week has been pretty stressful as we are going through the process of buying a car, closing on our refinanced mortgage, and meeting with a company for windows (which for anyone who is wondering....they are VERY expensive!) Lots of things that involve lots of money. Ultimately we are spending money to save money but it's the having to spend the money that hurts right now. With me only working part time it is easy to get caught up in the stress of all this but God is watching out for us and I know that in the end it will all work out. Greg you have been great and thanks for all your patience and devotion! And on a cute note here is a picture of Olivia's first attempt at rice cereal!

1 comment:

Haylee said...

Hey there! What a cute picture of Olivia! She's eating rice cereal already! It's going by so fast. You'll have to let me know about what car you choose and such. We are thinking about replacing one of the mini van's with a family sized car. We need something that will fit both carseats, but gets good gas milage for Andrew's daily trips to Zeeland. If we don't sell our house soon, we'll probably refi too. Shelling out the money doesn't sound fun, but the lower payment will be nice!:) I'm looking forward to having time off this summer! If only this baby will come out!!!!!!!!!! :) 5 days until my due date! :) YAY!