Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th

It is an odd night around our household. I have been up by myself for about 2 hours now. Olivia is asleep. Greg is asleep. I sit here bored. Nothing is on tv (I guess they assume everyone would be out enjoying the 4th). All the laundry is done. The house is basically clean (all other cleaning may involve waking of sleeping people). I can hear the music from the bands playing at our local park. I would love to take a walk down there but I don't want to wake Greg to let him know where I am going and either way I don't think he would like it that I went down there 'by myself'. I wish I had motivation to do some of those extra things like sewing and sorting. It is strange that when you do have the time you don't want to do that stuff. Anyways....I sit and wait to hear the fireworks from my living room. I am sure if I open the shades in the living room I'll even be able to see some. I hope everyone has an enjoyable 4th...even if it is a little less traditional than most ;)

No comments: