Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Growing Up So Quickly!

Olivia is sitting up now! Something on TV apparently has her quite captivated in this picture. It is so crazy how quickly she changes and learns things. Her new thing the last few days has been shaking her head "no" at you.

I finally took Olivia to the nursery at church this past Sunday and she left quite a first impression. When I came to pick her up she had been changed into a different outfit because she thought she'd initiate her new care givers with an over-filled diaper. What is kind of funny is that someone who over heard me telling Greg about it later that afternoon said to me "Oh- it was your daughter who had the blowout, I heard about that." Now isn't that something to make you feel like a proud parent! Needless to say, I don't think they'll forget who Olivia is now.

Oh- and she slept 9 hours straight last night! Yeah!!!

1 comment:

Greg said...

She pooped her pants? Where did she learn that from?