Thursday, April 24, 2008

Part Time!

Since my last post my bosses have asked me to work 2 days part time. I am pretty excited about this opportunity. When making the decision to work or not to work I knew that part time wasn't an option with the company that I am currently with and so because of this I choose to not work. Money would be tight but there were too many benefits to not working. God always makes sure you are taken care of and this time he did so by allowing a part time position to be made for me at the company. This week was my first part time week. I worked Monday and will work again tomorrow. It is so nice to have this extra time off to be able to spend with Olivia! I am so glad I have this opportunity and precious time with my daughter.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

It's amazing how things work out isn't Faith is a wonderful thing. Olivia is getting so big. I can't wait to see her again.